Friday, June 19, 2009

Start the Meddling!




How dare she refuse to give me any of her chestnuts! Hearing her munch on those delicious, yummy nuts one by one makes me want to destroy her. Who does that fat-bottom, scabby lady think she is, telling me to be gone. Whatever, I sensed happiness torturing her husband and making him a sleepless, cursed man. I mean, if someone’s nasty and disrespectful to me, obviously I will take revenge and make them suffer in pain. I don’t feel remorse or guilty for afflicting the sailor, I feel absolutely happy and blissful. O yes, today is the day, before the sun sets down, where my two wicked sisters and I meet the brave, noble Macbeth. I am eager to tell him his prophecies that he will be the Thane of Cawdor and soon to be the King of Scotland. I believe he would be thrilled of this and he will consider my evil sisters and me as good witches. This is going to be good. However, in order for us to show our true dark colors, we must play with Macbeth’s mind and pollute it by using our supernatural powers so that way we can see him suffer and go insane as well as ruin the relationship with his wife, Lady Macbeth.

Diary entry of Ahreby G

Image: We shall cherish this image because it represents when we first meet the brave, noble Macbeth and Banquo and tell them their prophecies. Due to this, Scotland becomes a total destruction and Macbeth’s relationship with Lady Macbeth detioriates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1lHYvxieB8

No comments:

Post a Comment